Help Strugling with jacket blocks how to sew the sleeves. Someone can direct me.

Show us what you're working on and we'll provide words of encouragement and constructive criticism to achieve the best results possible.
befitclub

Help Strugling with jacket blocks how to sew the sleeves. Someone can direct me.

Post by befitclub »

Please find attached picture. I cannot sew the sleeves of my frock coat. Please find attached picture. Is there someone that kindly can help me. I am struggling for a while.
Attachments
to ask marvellous designer.jpg
to ask marvellous designer.jpg (205.95 KiB) Viewed 169 times
Rosemaryr
VIP
VIP

Re: Help Strugling with jacket blocks how to sew the sleeves. Someone can direct me.

Post by Rosemaryr »

It looks like you started with a regular double-breasted jacket and just lengthened it. If you are using the blocks in the Modular Library, those seams should still be connected correctly and working properly. It looks like you altered the armhole connections at some point. They are not where they should be.

1. Either start over with the shorter jacket and make sure it is simulated to the avatar before lengthening the hemline,

or 2. zoom in on the 2D pattern window so we can clearly see what seamline is connect to what other seamline and we can show you what to fix.