Having issues with underwear

Ask about specific settings, like fabric properties, or the difference between the sewing tools. These would be things you would expect to see in a software manual.
VinnyDesigner

Having issues with underwear

Post by VinnyDesigner »

never though i would type that title in my life but here i am :D
new here been using md9 for a good while now but always run into these kind of issues
what i want is the elastic to be uniform in size all the way around but the crotch are always seems to bunch up and self collide so far i have just dealt with it but im really trying to up my game now as the community i build for is rapidly growing and i have some really amazing competition now
im using genesis 2 female for reference im sure there is some setting that i can use to alleviate this either somewhat or completely please help as i have spent weeks trying to find the magic combination but am just failing
LoriGriffiths

Re: Having issues with underwear

Post by LoriGriffiths »

I had to remove your image because of the word you wrote on it. You can repost it for others, if you take the word off. Also, I moved the post to a better topic.

I had similar problems years ago when I was making a bunch of leotards for a client. Now we have the Line Tack on Avatar tool that you can use. Rather than pins, it is a line, so you can use it over distance.

Give that a try.
VinnyDesigner

Re: Having issues with underwear

Post by VinnyDesigner »

oh sorry i did not think that would be an issue i will re post the photo and look into the line tack thanksImage
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (42.5 KiB) Viewed 162 times