Garment Fitting Suit Reference Display Box not showing up

Need help or have suggestions for the MD Help Forum? Please feel free to provide your input here.
JonathonHowell

Garment Fitting Suit Reference Display Box not showing up

Post by JonathonHowell »

Hello I'm currently a student in college and fairly new working with Marvelous Designer. I currently have Marvelous Designer 11 installed and trying to work with the auto fit feature that marvelous has provided I have questions that relate to some of my issues I'm trying to resolve. Does the auto fit feature work with custom made garments I tried working with it and it's not adjusting to my custom avatar, is there a way to fix this. And for some reason whenever I try to use the create the auto fitting mask the display box for the reference line does not want to show up in the program how can I fix this issue. I have look online for this certain issue and google was not very helpful, I have reinstall this program like twice now and it's still not fixed. Is there a way where I can reenable this display box in the settings.
Rosemaryr
VIP
VIP

Re: Garment Fitting Suit Reference Display Box not showing up

Post by Rosemaryr »

Auto Fitting requires that both the donor avatar and the target avatar have had fitting suits made, and saved as part of the avatar you use. Once that is done, you can then use the Auto Fitting tool.